Friday, March 26, 2010

Hello world. Its 10 55 am and a Saturday. I have the whole day ahead. And I woke up just now. The to-do list for today includes:
  • Page 1 of my all new webcomic.
  • Finish Native Son
  • Watch Shutter Island with Baba
  • Find a little time to study again in the evening.
Here's hoping I do all of that. Will be back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello again. So what did I do all this time?
Lets see. Okay, first things first. Dark Cloud 2 is addictive. I'll give it that. The weapon leveling system is interesting to say the least, as is the idea of spectrumizing (that is, the ability to turn anything and everything into its elemental state, which helps add to a specific stat of your weapon. So lets say you get a flame stone, and you spectrumize it and turn it into a flame sphere, and when you synthesize that with your weapon, it gets better at dealing with foes which firepower...I think. Something like that, at any rate) and it reminded me of Secret of Mana. So badly in fact, that I played Secret of Mana all afternoon. So Native Son not touched all day long, except for a little bit in the morning. The test is not far away, however, so I'll have to buckle up.
Baba and me watched Shutter Island. For me, it was marvelous viewing it the second time over; you catch a few nuances here and there which you obviously couldn't understand the first time you saw. Baba liked it, but said it could've been shorter and a little more subtle. As far as acting is concerned, we loved Caprio and Kingsley, but Baba was of the opinion that Matt Damon could have played Caprio's role even better. Come to think of it, they do look quite alike!


...or not.

And in keeping with my promise of a comic strip, well, here it is.


Role reversal. Heh.

Its finally rained. And before my blog starts sounding like a weather forecast, I'll go. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment