Thursday, March 25, 2010

Today saw me starting on an action rpg which goes by the name of 'Dark Cloud 2' and apparently its sort of a classic in the ps2 library. Nowadays I make it a point to never get my hopes too high when starting on a book or a game...I get disappointed too often as it is. But Dark Cloud 2, as far as I've gone at least, looks to be exactly the sort of game I like: a fantasy set up, cool animation, a nifty battle system, levelling up. Its like someone finally let me breathe after that blasted excuse of a game. Yes, I'm talking of Final Fantasy XII and I'll say here that I think the entire franchise is a joke. There I said it.

Water snakes are beautiful creatures. I saw one today again, its head out of the water, peering at us. No classes have left me observing nature, that too in Jadavpur, and its quite interesting. You spot odd critters here and there, and if not anything else, there's always the occasional mutt to pet. In the central jheel of Jadavpur, there is a HUGE fish. I've only seen it once and its big. Prolly some sad mutated fish bored out of its wits, having to spend time with small fry in the now very dangerously diminishing lake.

I want to start a comic book club in Jadavpur. Or even a book lover's club...something which will get together like minded people and people can have fun talking about their favourite genres, books, etc. That would be very fun indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment