Thursday, April 1, 2010

Early post for today. Like, real early. Its 2 24 am now, and I just finished playing a level of Halo. The first one. Yes, I know: How come I never played it before?! What the hell was I thinking? etc. As it turns out, this game is VERY fun. I don't like fpss in general, but this is an exception. It runs a bit choppy on pcs...the port isn't perfect unfortunately, but the fun factor takes over soon and if you're a science fiction fan then you're pretty much bound to be pleased. Who am I kidding...this game is already held to be a legend amongst gamers, and while this does play like a more or less generic fps, I can tell why it caused such a stir when it got released in the early 2000s.

And stay tuned for first impressions on...*drumroll please* Ratchet and Clank 3! Ratchet and Clank is one of those games you cannot dislike even if you wanted to. And I hear part 3 is something delightful to play.

Its quite funny, me blogging this enthusiastically all of a sudden. I'm actually having a lot of fun doing this after God knows how long, regardless of whether people are actually reading it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment