Thursday, April 1, 2010

I'm late. To quickly go over yesterday:
  • Extremely uneventful overall, till home when me and the guys went for a stroll.
  • Saptarshi messages me that the internet speed has doubled.
  • We, all three of us, think it to be a really bad attempt on Saptarshi's part at trying an April Fool's out on us.
  • Then we remember April Fool's is still a day away.
  • We scurry to Bishu's place to find out that it IS in fact, the truth.
  • We do a little victory dance and call Saptarshi up who is almost dancing himself and slightly incredulous.
And today, I lost my way in Salt Lake and unknowingly took an extremely long detour which has me tired out too bad. I can barely type. Lemonade's got my throat all sticky and is making me thirsty all over again. This is my third glass all day. After the eds me and Saptarshi finally found time to hang out, and we met with Samik and Somak and got the photocopies for Tuesday's test. And I didn't score too badly in the American Novel test but nothing too brilliant either.

No comments:

Post a Comment