Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Okay. Time for a quick roundup of the past 3 days:

  • Frequent blackouts have seen me taking out my guitar and singing and playing Rabindrasangeet songs to entertain my parents and save myself from creeping boredom. Oh, and I can't sing Rabindrasangeet for the life of me, I just figured out. My guitar needs to be restringed.
  • The two tests went reasonably good, then better, in that order. I stayed up the entire night studying for my Augustan paper, and am extremely proud of myself. Regardless of how I fare, I know I had a lot of fun writing the answers.
  • Dad and me love making fun of how Bengali culture can't seem to get out of the Rabindranath fixation and can't seem to make any new headstart. We started this by remembering people who used to sing the same old songs, and horribly at that. Suffice to say, Ma wasn't particularly anxious about listening to our discussion.
  • A getaway is in the works. More on this soon.
  • Avinash got me Deadpool and books for my birthday!
  • I wish Saptarshi cheers up soon and gets to be his hearty self again. He deserves better.

No comments:

Post a Comment